Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
WC5C Membership Application
TCARC Weekly Net
Please join us every Thursday at 8:00pm on 147.160MHz (PL 110.9).
All licensed visitors are welcome to join in!
11 Oct – Bob Ballard, KG5SQJ
18 Oct – Jay Cox, KG5BZW
25 Oct – Richard Marx, KE5ZGZ
1 Nov – Mike Burns, KE5NCS
Many thanks to our net control volunteers!
TCARC Weekly Technical Net
Please join us every Wednesday beginning at 7:30pm on 147.160MHz (PL 110.9).
This net is open to all licensed amateur radio operators to discuss any technical topics and help with license upgrades.
Club E-mail At Groups.io
Current Weather Conditions For The City Of Azle, Texas
Current Solar Conditions
WC5C Member Badges
- DX Group Seeks Reconsideration of Kure Atoll DXpedition Permit Application 16th October 2018
- Bidding in ARRL On-Line Auction Set to Begin on October 19 15th October 2018
- ARRL Executive Committee to Meet in Minneapolis 15th October 2018
- Northern Florida ARES Teams Handle Hurricane Duty 12th October 2018
- The Latest Episode of ARRL Audio News is Now Available! 12th October 2018
- Scouting’s Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) Looking Forward to Successful 2018 Event 12th October 2018
- Melbourne Hamfest is Still On 12th October 2018
- The K7RA Solar Update 12th October 2018
- Reported Russian Ham Band Intruders Continue to be Troublesome 11th October 2018
- US Ham-Astronaut, Russian Cosmonaut Safe in Wake of Soyuz Launch Failure 11th October 2018
- 4 States QRP Group Second Sunday Sprint0000Z-0200Z, Oct 15
- ARRL School Club Roundup1300Z, Oct 15 to 2359Z, Oct 19
- Telephone Pioneers QSO Party1800Z, Oct 15 to 0300Z, Oct 16
- Phone Fray0230Z-0300Z, Oct 17
- CWops Mini-CWT Test1300Z-1400Z, Oct 17 and 1900Z-2000Z, Oct 17 and 0300Z-0400Z, Oct 18
- RSGB 80m Autumn Series, Data1900Z-2030Z, Oct 17
- NCCC RTTY Sprint0145Z-0215Z, Oct 19
- NCCC Sprint0230Z-0300Z, Oct 19
- Zombie Shuffle1600-2400 local, Oct 19
- JARTS WW RTTY Contest0000Z, Oct 20 to 2400Z, Oct 21
- 4 States QRP Group Second Sunday Sprint